Bristol based synth designers have finally released the UDO Super 6, a 12-voice polyphonic, binaural analogue-hybrid synthesizer. The synthesizer was initially launched at Superbooth last year and it was one of the most expected items. After a long wait, the new synth is ready to meet you.
The UDO Super 6 is flexible, immediate, powerful and refined with a gorgeous analogue tone. Rich and evolving textures are easily teased from the unique super-wavetable core and can be shaped and manipulated with the binaural analogue signal path and flexible modulation.
Here are some of the technical specifications:
· 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer
· Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch,
· Binaural analogue signal path for stereo movement and spatial effects
· 7-core super-wavetable main oscillator with waveform download
· DDS oscillator 2 with FM, sync, sub oscillator and crossfade modes
· External audio input with threshold-based envelope and LFO triggering
· Dual stereo 24-bit digital effects
The UDO Super 6 is now available to order at major stores.